Daffodil Aesthetics is pleased to offer Aesthetic Gynaecology (also known as “Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery”) as part of our aesthetics treatment services.
Aesthetic Gynaecology can have multiple benefits when administered correctly by trained and experienced professionals.
That's why Daffodil is in collaboration with Senior Consultant Gynaecologist Dr. F Gendy (qualifications below) to offer Aesthetic Gynaecology treatments.
Safety of Aesthetic Gynaecology
There are many Aesthetic Gynaecology procedures, some such as Labia Fillers conducted using injected filler technology whilst others, such as Vaginoplasty conducted with plastic surgery.
Daffodil offer a handful of procedures, administered by the Daffodil team under the training and guidance of Dr. F. Gendy, who has decades of experience and the following qualifications;
- Dipoloma in Obstetrics in 1987
- LoC in Subdermal Contraceptive Implant Techniques in 2008
- LoC in Intra Uterine Techniques in 2008
- Diploma in Anti wrinkle injections and facial fillers
- Diploma in Gynaecological Aesthetics
- Membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London in 1992
- Membership of the Faculty of Family Planning and Reproductive Healthcare in 1993
- Fellowship of the International College of Surgeons, USA in 1995
and has Current Membership of professional bodies:
- JCC certificate in Family Planning in 1984
- Member of the American Fertility Society in 1992
- Member of the British Society for Psychosexual Medicine in 1997
- Member of the British Menopause Society in 1997