Hyperhidrosis (or excessive sweating) is a common disorder which produces a lot of unhappiness in both men and women.
An estimated 2%-3% of us suffer from excessive sweating of the underarms (axillary hyperhidrosis) or of the palms and soles of the feet.
Clearly, it is normal to sweat if you do exercise and your body gets hot - afterall, it is your bodies natural remedy to remove the heat. However if you are sweating excessively when your body doesn't need to cool down, then Daffodil may be able to help!
Excessive sweating can happen for no obvious reason, because of another condition you may have or as a side effect of medication you're taking.
- do not wear tight clothes or man-made fabrics – for example, nylon
- do not wear enclosed boots or sports shoes that may cause your feet to sweat more
- do not do things that might make your sweating worse – for example, drinking alcohol or eating spicy food
But in reality, many of us do not find it practical to avoid things like spicy food or not drink alcohol so we live with the condition. However, Daffodils Hyperhydrosis treatment may be just what you need to address this condition and in-turn help change your life.
Treating Hyperhydrosis @ Daffodil
There are different types of products to treat Hyperhydrosis with different uses.
Toxin injections are widely used to reduce the cosmetic appearance of wrinkles as it relaxes muscle by blocking the release of a chemical called acetylcholine.
These Toxins can be also employed in Hyperhydrosis treatments and have been approved by the FDA for treating excessive axillary (underarm) sweating and therefore can also be used to treat severe underarm sweating.
The toxin works by blocking the chemicals that turn on the sweat and salivary glands. While Botulinum toxin is not a cure for the hyperhydrosis condition (as symptoms will gradually return as the medication wears off), used periodically, it can dramatically help to reduce/control condition, which can make a real difference to a person's life suffering from it.
- Shave / remove any hair in the target sweat gland area
- Hyperhydrosis treatment
- The effects of Toxin are temporary, which means you'll need periodic injections over time. For underarm sweating, dryness can last between 6-14 months. Results are typically slightly less for hands and feet and dryness lasts typically 4-8 months.
- The cost of the treatment depends on the Toxin injectable selected. This changes on a case by case basis.
- The Current offer is FROM £250